How to Enable Mod_Rewrite Module in Apache in XAMPP, WAMP?
This is just a quick tutorial on how to enable how to mod_rewrite module in apache installed under windows environment.
1) Find the “httpsd.conf” file under the “conf” folder inside the Apache’s installation folder.
2) Find the following line “#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so” in the “httpsd.conf” file.You can do this easily by searching the keyword “mod_rewrite” from find menu.
3) Remove the “#” at the starting of the line, “#” represents that line is commented.
4) Now restart the apache server.
5) You can see now “mod_rewrite” in the Loaded Module section while doing “phpinfo()”.
Over the years, we have seen plenty of WordPress hacks and thankfully they are usually fairly easy to diagnose. This bank holiday Monday we have fought a nasty one from cashnude.com a spammy website which opens up an adult chat as a pop up, under...read more
Adding Google authorship to content is now an important step for many sites and content creators. Enabling your content to display its author gives your listings in the search engine results a potential increased CTR of over 20%. Including it on...read more
Allowing users to purchase through PayPal skews sales data in Google analytics, all transactions are tracked as PayPal which isn’t ideal as we want to know which channel is performing better. However, there is a simple solution to overcome this...read more