Update : Thanks for your applications ! We have got the role covered now !
Our marketing solutions include Search Engine Marketing (PPC), Shopping Engine Management, Display Advertising.
This is an unpaid work-experience placement - but an amazing opportunity to get some experience at an early stage start up.
- Our Marketing team is looking for a work experience candidate to perform interesting Online Marketing tasks.
- Our PPC and SEO clients include Mothercare, Harper Collins and several online retailers
- For anyone who loves marketing and the internet this a chance to spend a few weeks learning lots in a fun environment.
- Candidates will be required to commit up to 20 hours a week (working hours: 11-5 and we'll buy you lunch)
- A sound grasp of online marketing and able to commit to at least 20 hours a week.
- Last year student at a London based university, studying I.T, marketing or online marketing.
- Candidates studying degrees with a strong communication emphasis like English, languages or law will be considered
A recent graduate looking for an entry point into online marketing.
If you want to apply please send us an email on why you should be selected and explain why.