How to Enable Mod_Rewrite Module in Apache in XAMPP, WAMP?
This is just a quick tutorial on how to enable how to mod_rewrite module in apache installed under windows environment.
1) Find the “httpsd.conf” file under the “conf” folder inside the Apache’s installation folder.
2) Find the following line “#LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so” in the “httpsd.conf” file.You can do this easily by searching the keyword “mod_rewrite” from find menu.
3) Remove the “#” at the starting of the line, “#” represents that line is commented.
4) Now restart the apache server.
5) You can see now “mod_rewrite” in the Loaded Module section while doing “phpinfo()”.
As the world of business becomes increasingly complex, finding solutions to problems in the office is becoming more crucial. Artificial intelligence (AI) technologies have stepped in to give us a helping hand, and are quickly transforming almost...read more
The most important thing to bear in mind when conducting local keyword research is that one should never translate keywords, but ideas. It is best to do keyword research for local markets and then use the keywords in the translated content....read more
We have been playing with Google Analytics Client ID and found that not many agencies have been using it. The Client ID can be found in the GA cookie and Client ID is stored on the GA cookie of your website’s actual domain. Google Analytics stores...read more